21' X Live Valve 2 seater Tender Spring options?

daveman650

daveman650

Nov 22, 2020
VA
Ownership

1. Talon X
Having a really hard time finding Dual Rate or Tender Spring options for my 21 X Live Valve 2 seater. Plenty of stuff out there for the X , X-LV 4-seater or the R-LV. Bandit- refunded my money...product not available (not back ordered, just not available), ST- has no options for the 2-seater... I ride alot of slower speed rocky stuff and the LV works great on high speed stuff, but a bit harsh at lower speeds. Any options out there for the 2-seat LV ? Thanks

HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
Having a really hard time finding Dual Rate or Tender Spring options for my 21 X Live Valve 2 seater. Plenty of stuff out there for the X , X-LV 4-seater or the R-LV. Bandit- refunded my money...product not available (not back ordered, just not available), ST- has no options for the 2-seater... I ride alot of slower speed rocky stuff and the LV works great on high speed stuff, but a bit harsh at lower speeds. Any options out there for the 2-seat LV ? Thanks
Call Weller Racing

Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
I think Gary from G-Force Racing and Suspension technology has a setup for the LV. You would like his stuff better than Shock Therapy anyway!!

Reactions: GBell
daveman650

daveman650

Nov 22, 2020
VA
Ownership

1. Talon X
Call Weller Racing
10-4 HUCK---I've heard of Weller, but thought they were full blown racing, but just checked out their site....Email on the way...gonna call them Monday...Thanks Man.