2021 Talon 1000X Fox Live Valve Half Price $14K

banjobart

banjobart

Dec 8, 2015
East Lansing, MI
Ownership

1. 500
2021 Honda Talon 1000X 2-seat Side by Side Fox Live Valve 1165 miles. Excellent condition, with minor trail wear. Well maintained. Great on the trails, never been stuck. Orange color. With full and half Honda windshields, Warn winch and Tusk heavy duty metal storage box mounted in the rear. Includes Rotopax and mount, battery tender, mirrors, windshield wiper, Tusk door panels, chase light, etc. as pictured.
PA301784
PA301785 PA301787 PA301788 PA301789 PA301790 PA301791 PA301792 PA301793 PA301794

Last edited:
Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Thread won't open for me.
Same here, I suspect it was deleted
I watered it down so the link wasn't so big.
Here you go.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blownzuki and ChadD
MiniRF

MiniRF

NTC's Newest Fool
Lifetime Member
Apr 2, 2024
Georgia
2021 Honda Talon 1000X Side by Side Fox Live Valve 1165 miles. Excellent condition, with minor trail wear. Well maintained. Great on the trails, never been stuck. Orange color. With full and half Honda windshields, Warn winch and Tusk heavy duty metal storage box mounted in the rear. Can email photos.
Why can't you post the photos here? You're more likely to get people interested if they can see it and the condition. It is also much simpler to post them here than to try and email the to someone.

DRZRon1

DRZRon1

May 11, 2019
PA
Ownership

1. Talon X
2021 Honda Talon 1000X Side by Side Fox Live Valve 1165 miles. Excellent condition, with minor trail wear. Well maintained. Great on the trails, never been stuck. Orange color. With full and half Honda windshields, Warn winch and Tusk heavy duty metal storage box mounted in the rear. Can email photos.
-what does half price mean ? you paid $28K at auction for this?
-please post pics
-why are you selling
-please detail out what was done to engine to resolve the coolant\water mixed with the oil

this machine has documented known history on the site and hate to say if it sounds to good to be true it usually is as this is a fire sale price you posted as an fyi - understanding the details a little bit more may help

banjobart

banjobart

Dec 8, 2015
East Lansing, MI
Ownership

1. 500
I am selling because I am 70 years old with health problems that hit me last summer. I cannot ride any longer. This Talon is here in my garage near Lansing Michigan. Changing the oil fixed the pea soup color of the oil. I have $28,000 invested at my local dealer and am asking half that, so half price. I can include the Legend open 6x10 trailer for an extra $2,000. And I have never been stuck on the trails, this is true, not fake. Google "banjo bart" for my references. Thanks for your interest.

Last edited:
advertisement
DRZRon1

DRZRon1

May 11, 2019
PA
Ownership

1. Talon X
I am selling because I am 70 years old with health problems that hit me last summer. I cannot ride any longer. I have not figured out how to post photos yet. This two seater Talon is here in my garage near Lansing Michigan. Nothing is fake. Changing the oil fixed the pea soup color of the oil. I have $28,000 invested at my local dealer and am asking half that, so half price. I can include the Legend open 6x10 trailer for an extra $2,000. And I have never been stuck on the trails, this is true, not fake. Google "banjo bart" for my references. Thanks for your interest.
hi - sorry to hear no more riding -

thanks for updating the post with some more details and good luck selling your machine/trailer

maybe you have somebody that can help you post pics as it is just hit the attach files button from the app

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I have not figured out how to post photos yet
All you got to do is ask.
Its easier than email pics.
At the bottom of your post, hit attach files, pic the photo you want then attach full image. Easy peasey.
This two seater Talon
So its an X2. are you sure its a Live Valve tho?
I have an Orange 21’ X2 and they didnt make a live valve in that color in an X2 only White with the blue carge if im not mistaken.
I have $28,000 invested at my local dealer
Wow! What all did u have done to get to that price? Do u have a list of mods and things? This will help for your sale.
I am 70 years old with health problems that hit me last summer.
Im very sorry to hear this. Hope all goes well with you.

DRZRon1

DRZRon1

May 11, 2019
PA
Ownership

1. Talon X
All you got to do is ask.
Its easier than email pics.
At the bottom of your post, hit attach files, pic the photo you want then attach full image. Easy peasey.

So its an X2. are you sure its a Live Valve tho?
I have an Orange 21’ X2 and they didnt make a live valve in that color in an X2 only White with the blue carge if im not mistaken.

Wow! What all did u have done to get to that price? Do u have a list of mods and things? This will help for your sale.

Im very sorry to hear this. Hope all goes well with you.
invest = money well wasted - lol

advertisement