P1000 2018 vs 2019, differences?

F

Foss

Sep 16, 2019
Vermont
Ownership

1. 500
Hi folks, first post here! I’m looking to buy a Pioneer 1000-5 deluxe, probably in the next few weeks. I’m from Vermont, but am willing to travel a bit for a better deal. ATV Trader shows a few dealers in PA that local dealers can’t touch for price. Some of these dealers show 2018 and 2019 1000-5 dlxs with obviously better deals on the 18s. Is there any reason to go with the 19 over the 18? I don’t want to regret trying to save a few bucks on a major purchase and miss any factory upgrades or improvements between model years... thanks in advance for the input!

J

JTW

Hi folks, first post here! I’m looking to buy a Pioneer 1000-5 deluxe, probably in the next few weeks. I’m from Vermont, but am willing to travel a bit for a better deal. ATV Trader shows a few dealers in PA that local dealers can’t touch for price. Some of these dealers show 2018 and 2019 1000-5 dlxs with obviously better deals on the 18s. Is there any reason to go with the 19 over the 18? I don’t want to regret trying to save a few bucks on a major purchase and miss any factory upgrades or improvements between model years... thanks in advance for the input!
Only a year and some dollars difference as far as I’m aware. Model upgrades came in 17.5