P1000 2018 Pioneer 1000-3 Soft Rear Window

B

bowhunt716

Feb 27, 2019
West Virginia
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Hello, what is everyone using as a soft rear window on the 1000-3. I saw something where someone was having a customer rear window made but can't find the post now.

Reactions: TxDoc
CRob8348

CRob8348

Dec 12, 2019
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have the soft top with the rear panel from Honda on my machine. I actually left it on while trailering it and had the back panel rolled up and snapped. It came un-snapped and flapped in the breeze for some time before I caught it and got stopped. It tore the rear "glass" portion a little. I took it to an upholstery shop looking to get it fixed. They quoted me basically what a new one costs. So I went back to my dealer where I bought it not expecting much. I asked about a possible warranty on the part, less than a year old. They checked into it and Honda replaced it for nothing. Needless to say I'm pretty happy about it. Now as for the top and rear panel, I have no complaints about mine. Really helps keep the dust down and the rain off of you.

Reactions: TripleB
E

Ericthered

Eric The Red
Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Sparks, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-3
My 2017 1000-3 has glass windshield, soft door tops ( that suck) and a Honda soft back window. I trailer it all over Nevada at 65 mph on my trailer for day trips. Only issue is the side doors try to fly, so I have to put an extra strap high on the body, just above windshield bottom, to keep doors closed. I have tried opening back window thinking a vacuum would occur, but instead it flew open, even with the strap. I have learned to strap it, close the rear window zippers and live with the 65 mph limit. So far, 2 years, and working fine. Eric in Reno, NV