P1000 2 more sleeps...

Todlit31

Todlit31

Aug 17, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
2 more sleeps and I'm picking up my 1000-5. I truly cannot wait but had to due to borrowing a trailer (for now) I have my "must do's" list before winter

1. Roof
2. Split windshield
3. Winch 4500lb (undecided on brand as of right now)
4. Plow (again undecided on brand)

Pretty excited to say the least and gaining a lot of knowledge off of this forum.

Thanks everyone (pics to follow)

Deluxe700

Deluxe700

Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Excited for you....We are all kids at heart when it comes to a new toy....try and not stay awake for the next 2 days..

Reactions: sharp
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
2 more sleeps and I'm picking up my 1000-5. I truly cannot wait but had to due to borrowing a trailer (for now) I have my "must do's" list before winter

1. Roof
2. Split windshield
3. Winch 4500lb (undecided on brand as of right now)
4. Plow (again undecided on brand)

Pretty excited to say the least and gaining a lot of knowledge off of this forum.

Thanks everyone (pics to follow)
I'm happy with my kfi plow. Mount comes on and off real easy.

J

JTW

FWIW... SuperATV flip wind shield.. and the super winch Terra 45.. I can't comment on plow. The Honda roof is good but if I were doing it over. I'd probably make a two piece that flipped back.

Todlit31

Todlit31

Aug 17, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
FWIW... SuperATV flip wind shield.. and the super winch Terra 45.. I can't comment on plow. The Honda roof is good but if I were doing it over. I'd probably make a two piece that flipped back.
Thanks!

advertisement
J

JTW

I like the honda roof but im would make my own out of hdpe or abs if i had it to do over.
Wish they had the superatv windshield when i got mine too.
Yup.. I'd like to either have one that flipped back or T tops or something that let some light thru like the one @strongbuilt made.

Todlit31

Todlit31

Aug 17, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well she's home and tucked into the garage!! Even after repeatedly sending the heat fix info to the dealer it was not done upon delivery. Cooling down up here so I don't see it being an issue but will be hounding them to order it in for me. Let the build begin!

Reactions: GPR1500SC and sharp
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well she's home and tucked into the garage!! Even after repeatedly sending the heat fix info to the dealer it was not done upon delivery. Cooling down up here so I don't see it being an issue but will be hounding them to order it in for me. Let the build begin!
Glad ya got er home...but we got a little saying around these parts...pics or it never happened ;)

Todlit31

Todlit31

Aug 17, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
IMG 7782

Amre2me2

Amre2me2

Aug 11, 2016
Colorado
Ownership

1. 1000-3
If you want a heater, I put a fan under the seat, and now that it's cooling down, I attached a flex duct to it and vented it out towards my feet. It's very hot. Looking forward to this winter.

Plongson

Plongson

May 18, 2017
Southern Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Congrats on the new scoot!! Man, they only look that clean once! I personally really like the OEM Honda roof, to each their own, but it fits perfect, comes on and off fairly easy and it (sorry) doesn't look homemade or "hillbilly" and that's important to me.

As for the windshield, the split OEM Honda is OK but way from perfect. I think the cost is WAY to high for what it is ...If there was a full glass with a lower vent, that would be perfect for me. The Super ATV flip look very nice!

Reactions: JTW and sharp
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Congrats on the new scoot!! Man, they only look that clean once! I personally really like the OEM Honda roof, to each their own, but it fits perfect, comes on and off fairly easy and it (sorry) doesn't look homemade or "hillbilly" and that's important to me.

As for the windshield, the split OEM Honda is OK but way from perfect. I think the cost is WAY to high for what it is ...If there was a full glass with a lower vent, that would be perfect for me. The Super ATV flip look very nice!
Well excuse me! Ima hillbilly and proud....so watcha gunna do bout it....huhClueless mullet man 1

advertisement