P1000 2" Front Receiver

B

Bornlzr

Nov 13, 2015
KFI recently released their front 2" receiver for the P1000 for those who have any interest. It appears not to interfere with most recessed winches , no cutting of any original Honda parts etc for the install. Takes as long to get the tools out and put away than it does to install. Before you jump all over me for my 9000 lb winch in the photo, once a year when I take my aluminum dock out of the lake I need nearly 100 ft of cable and it does the job without a problem. Had a similar setup on my P700 and worked great there, I'm just careful on how I use it because of where and how it's mounted. KFI did a great job without interfering with most other accessories on this one. $90 with free shipping

IMG 20170314 153551675 IMG 20170314 153934640

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Good find.. I may see about getting one too. The only interference on it I see is you may have to get longer fairlead/hawse bolts.

J

JTW

KFI recently released their front 2" receiver for the P1000 for those who have any interest. It appears not to interfere with most recessed winches , no cutting of any original Honda parts etc for the install. Takes as long to get the tools out and put away than it does to install. Before you jump all over me for my 9000 lb winch in the photo, once a year when I take my aluminum dock out of the lake I need nearly 100 ft of cable and it does the job without a problem. Had a similar setup on my P700 and worked great there, I'm just careful on how I use it because of where and how it's mounted. KFI did a great job without interfering with most other accessories on this one. $90 with free shipping

View attachment 38360 View attachment 38361
Lol.. I like your disclaimer!

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Ordered one a few days ago! Having installed one, do you feel this could be used to pull the 1000....let's say...up a tree?o_O

Whatcha scared of?

Or do think you should practice for your trip to TN? There's probably some back woods critters that would chase you up a tree.

" jak9922" lmfao grilling hotdogs on a stick over an open popo hahahahaha

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Whatcha scared of?

Or do think you should practice for your trip to TN? There's probably some back woods critters that would chase you up a tree.

" jak9922" lmfao grilling hotdogs on a stick over an open popo hahahahaha
No just thinking I may have to use it to move boulders so you can follow me;)

Reactions: joeymt33
advertisement
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I can here the banjo's already lol
So... wanted to see what all the hype was about for the movie deliverance so decided to watch it for the first time! :eek: Heard about the scene "squeal like a pig" many times! Lol, overall all an entertaining movie, but very disturbing! :oops:

allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
So... wanted to see what all the hype was about for the movie deliverance so decided to watch it for the first time! :eek: Heard about the scene "squeal like a pig" many times! Lol, overall all an entertaining movie, but very disturbing! :oops:
I think I've watched it twice now, it was a good movie.

Reactions: Eltobgi and JTW
J

JTW

Reminds me of the good ole days back home!!

Reactions: Eltobgi
tincangob

tincangob

Nov 30, 2017
Central Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Darn, I found the KFI front receiver for the Pioneer 1000-3 & 5 receiver today and thought I'd post my find, but I see it's old news. I have seen sites that say it will work on 2016, 2017, and 2018 although all sites don't say it includes all the years. They all specifically omit LE models. I can't imagine that it's nearly as solid as the rear mount, but I've been wrong before. Rural King has them for about $81 plus shipping or pick up which is as cheap as I've found.

I want a picture of the hoist into a tree or the remains that resulted from the adventure. LOL My machine will stay on the ground for sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: JTW
OnTheJob

OnTheJob

Dec 29, 2017
Bristol, NY
Ownership

1. 1000-3

View attachment 38360 View attachment 38361

Do you have a side view or profile photo to show how far it mounts from the machine?

I personally love the receiver mount winches and seriously considering that route. Mine is a property unit that will unlike ever see some serious trails. She's gonna plow and maintain property. The winch will likely be lightly used.

Last edited:
Reactions: ripHST
Hondoman

Hondoman

Fundamentals are the crutch for the talentless.
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2017
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Do you have a side view or profile photo to show how far it mounts from the machine?

I personally love the receiver mount winches and seriously considering that route. Mine is a property unit that will unlike ever see some serious trails. She's gonna plow and maintain property. The winch will likely be lightly used.
I don't have a receiver mounted winch but here's a profile pic of the receiver installed.

20180106 154128