P1000m5 1000-5 hard mid panel

T

taylorman

Jun 19, 2016
Lafayette La
Can someone advise me on buying a hard mid panel? I found a thread about this but can't find it now. I think I read somewhere that the hard middle panel for the three seater and five seater are the same just that the five seater has cut outs for the factor nets. I removed the factory nets so it seems to me that if I put the three seater panel on my five seater it would seal better since it doesn't have the holes cut out for the nets. I have the glass windshield hard top and soft doors. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

N

Ned

May 12, 2015
West Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have the mid panel on the 5 seater. I too removed my nets and have no plan on re-installing them. Those small slots or holes are really no issue. I rode for several months without even considering them. Eventually I covered mine with black heavy duty duct tape on each side, sticky to sticky several months ago and if you didn't know what to look for you would not notice them. That said, the mid panel for the three seater would eliminate that completely. When I bought mine, I didn't know about the difference, but now that I am aware, I would likely still get the 5 seat mid panel because it keeps all options open without being any trouble. Just my thoughts.

T

taylorman

Jun 19, 2016
Lafayette La
So are you 100% certain that the 3 seater will fit the 5 seater?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: joeymt33